Re: [IPp] at the beach

When you disconnect, you should put the pump in a ziploc bag and in your
cooler, so as not to "fry" the insulin. Also a bottled water would be great
to rinse off the site to reconnect for bolusing...
We have been pumping the Paradigm by Minimed for a month and a half now, and
we also will be going to the beach for a two wk vacation next week.  I am
very excited about it.  Last year the ice cream truck showed up everyday, and
Matthew was limited with what he could have.  Now he can order up!!
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.