Re: [IPp] at the beach

In a message dated 6/14/02 9:28:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> She has an Animas pump and uses comfort sets with no extra tape
> or anything right now.  Thanks!

I am curious why she would want to disconnect.....My daughter wears hers in
swimming all the time..(she puts it in a clip and go and attaches it to the
strap of her suit)....we do go to the beach a lot and so I called Animas and
asked about the sand....Make sure it is sealed properly and rinse it off when
you are done...is all they had for instructions....I loved it.......of
course, YMMV....have a good time!