[IPp] at the beach

My daughter has only been pumping for 3 months (by the way it's the best
thing to happen to us in the last 4 1/2 years!!!!).  We are heading to the
beach for a week later this month.  She wears a sport pack a lot but I know
will want to disconnect on the beach.  I know what to do about
reconnecting/bolusing for the basal and frequent monitoring of BS but does
anyone have any tips or info about how to  keep sand/heat from making things
go awry???  She has an Animas pump and uses comfort sets with no extra tape
or anything right now.  Thanks!
daughter Teresa age 8 1/2 dx 1/98 pumping 3/02
daughter Melanie (Teresa's twin)
son Michael age 10 1/2