No Subject

Karen, I would love to see a copy of it, you can send it to
email @ redacted  What grade is Lauren going into?.....Thx Angela

Angela M. Havrilak
J.W. Pepper & Son, Inc.
email @ redacted
610-648-0500 ext/ 2207

email @ redacted
                    Sent by:                           To:
cc:
                    umpers.org                         Subject:     Re:
[IPp] 504

                    06/13/2002 09:45
AM
                    Please respond

Parents-of-Pumpers

In a message dated 6/13/02 8:43:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Lauren's school nurse, teacher and administration just signed her 504 for
> next year.  They accepted everything I proposed, and signed it exactly as
> I had written it with no amendments, including testing in the classroom
> and accommodations for field trips.  If anyone is working on 504's and
> would like to see a copy of ours, I'd be happy to email it to you.
>
> Karen

I would love to see it.......we are fighting hard here.......thanks
Beverly