[IPp] IPp] Re: paradigm date

>>>>>They were nice enough to let
us choose Little Rock ,Arkansas though which isn't
much further than
Shreveport,LA from us and the date is Aug. 16, too
which is better than
November, but still had been promised by the end
of May!

Trena, we may just see you there!  We are also scheduled for the Little Rock
training session of August 16th.  Are you taking the evening or afternoon
class?  We are taking the afternoon one.  I was also disappointed that this
did not get done much sooner.  We are supposed to train the nurse before she
starts kindergarten.  Now its going to be very difficult to coordinate with
her school.  Ill probably have to take another day off work that following
Monday if her first day of school starts at that time.  Guess MM wasnt too
concerned about timing for children, huh?

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 19 mo.