Re: [IPp] Gorilla snot

> Hi there,
> Gorilla snot - just wondering if anyone can give me the proper name
> of this product and the name of the company that produces it.
> Thanks.
> Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99,
> coeliacs dxd 04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.

Gorilla Snot type adhesives: try these suppliers
Mastisol - available as pads and liquid -- buy the liquid, it is
expensive, but a single bottle will last up to a year or more made by
Ferndale Laboratories, Inc, Ferndale, Michigan. 1-888-548-0900 is
their toll free number
Tincture of Benzoin -- spray and liquid  by York Pharmacal
Brookfield, MO 64628. Used by athletes to keep tape wraps on sweaty
legs, feet, etc.... available at many pharmacies
Hollister 7730 spray adhesive
Skin-Bond (Smith & Nephew)
Cavilon Cream made by 3M (1-800-2283957) product
number is 3392 Durable Barrier Cream.

Adhesive removers:
Unisolve -- Smith & Nephew
De-solv-it -- www.orange-sol.com 1-800-877-7771.
   also available at Walmart an Kroger stores in cleaning section
AllKare - Adhesive Remover Wipe NDC 0003-0374-43  order no. 37443
Wal-Mart's  "Goo Gone" a bottle is less than $5

plain old baby oil,
fingernail polish remover (acetone with oil added)

Barrier wipes:
AllKare Protective Barrier -- Convatec NDC 0003-0374-44   order no.
37444 IV-Prep -- Smith & Nephew

Bard Protective Barrier  Film, -- liquid and wipes
Catalog # 740013
made by  C.R. Bard Inc.
Murray Hill NJ 07974

Tapes and tape patches:
Hypafix like a cotton bandaid
3m Micropore
Kendall Polyskin II
Smith & Nephew "Opsite #4575"
various paper tapes available at pharmacies

If I've missed on you know about, send it to me and I will add it to
the list for those who need this info in the future