Re: [IPp] pump poll

My five yr old little boy uses the Paradigm pump with the Silhouettes. We use
the Sil-Serter to insert and we do not use anything else, except when it is
hot I use an I.V. prep pad which is sticky when you rub it on the skin. When
we go to the beach I will use the I.V. 3000 and I will put that over the
site, after cutting a hole in the middle so that we can disconnect easily.
We do not use anything to remove the site, occasionally I will use baby oil
and an alcohol pad, but we do not get a lot of the "goo" left over on his
skin.  After I apply a triple antibiotic cream to help heal the old site.
Which works great. Hope this all helps
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.