Re: [IPp] 504

In a message dated 06/13/02 9:43:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Lauren's school nurse, teacher and administration just signed her 504 for
> next year.  They accepted everything I proposed, and signed it exactly as
> I had written it with no amendments, including testing in the classroom
> and accommodations for field trips.  If anyone is working on 504's and
> would like to see a copy of ours, I'd be happy to email it to you.

I would love a copy.  I went in last week with one BUT we have to meet again
since it was 7 pages and they never dealt with one more than their 1 page of
fill in the blanks one.  Thanks so much, hopefully we will get another
meeting and a 504 signed soon.

Eileen Clarke
Mom of Peter, 19
Kayla & Kelsey 8, Dx'd with Type 1 Diabetes @ 14 months, pumping since 11-99