Re: [IPp] silhouette's

Per several suggestions I received from fellow pop members, I contacted MM
for some samples of their Quick-sets.  I received the samples and am just
waiting for the serter to come in to try them (I refuse to insert by hand!
Weve been spoiled by using insertion devices).  I use triple antibiotic
cream on her sites after every change, but they are definitely more than
just a freckle.  They are pretty large red marks, slightly raised for the
first two days or so.  Then the marks remain for a very lone time.  So its
probably either the sets dont agree with her, or its the insulin
(humalog).  Were going to try different sets first.  If that doesnt work,
then well try the novalog everyone has been talking about.

Many thanks to everyone for the helpful advice!

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 19 mo.