[IPp] 504

Lauren's school nurse, teacher and administration just signed her 504 for
next year.  They accepted everything I proposed, and signed it exactly as
I had written it with no amendments, including testing in the classroom
and accommodations for field trips.  If anyone is working on 504's and
would like to see a copy of ours, I'd be happy to email it to you.

Karen