Re: [IPp] pump poll

We use the mini med quick sets

it has a inserter device and is really quick and easy

We use a IV3000 tape (we cut it into a little square) where the actual
cather with go

no extra tape or adhisives

We simply remove the site we don't do anything special like baby oil.  Our
theory has always been make it quick and easy no big production.  Its worked
great so far.  Sometimes if its bath time ill remove it right after the
bath.  But Nikki is really good about just taking it off.

hope that helps,

Nikki started pumping at 3 and has been on the pump for 1 year.