[IPp] itchy sites

Hi everyone,

I know that this has probably been mentioned on here in the past but we are
just into our second month of pumping and Michael has afew times complained
about his sites being itchy. He has just said it every now and then so I
thought it was nothing major and that he might forget and it would be ok -
you know - one less thing to have to worry about!! But anyway he has said
again today that it is really itchy and he is having trouble not scratching!
Does anyone have any info re what we could do to stop this? We are using the
Disetronic disconnectable rapids. I recall reading about a 'sandwich' method
of doing sites but I can't seem to any info on it amoungst all the
information I have 'carefully' filed away in the past!! Any thoughts/advise
would be much appreciated!! TIA.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02 (youngest pumper in New Zealand by about 4 years),
Daniel 9, wife of Paul.