[IPp] pump poll

Ok I have a poll of sorts to ask you all that have younger children on the

What kind of set do you use and why?

Do you use an insertion device to put that set in?

Do you use any sort of skin barrier (ie IV 3000)?

Do you use any extra tape or adhisives?

If you do you extra tape or adhesives, do you use them all the time or just
for things like swimming?

Do you use anything to remove the sight (ie baby oil)?

Our pump came with Comfort sets but they look so huge to use on a 5 year old.
 I don't know.  I am trying to figure out what other people use that so I
know if there is something else that I should try.  I took the needle out of
one of the Comforts and put the cap on it and then just "stuck" it to Jacob.
I didn't insert it or anything.  I figured that since I have a lot of skin
allergies that I should try it out before we insert a sight and find out that
he is really allergic to it or something.  It's been stuck there for about 2
hours and so far so good.  No itching or irritation or anything.

Wife to Jeremy, Mom to
Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99) and
Hunter (b. 7-22-00)