Re: [IPp] Re: Novolog Use

My daughter has not starting pumping yet....only 16
more days and then she will be.   I'm going to check
again at the endo's office and see what they say.
Sure sounds like Novalog is working great for lots of
folks.  Thanks for the feedback, Vicki Pierce -mom to
Hannah - age 7 diagnosed May 2001......