Re: [IPp] It's Heeeeerrrreeee

Thanks for the support.  I have calmed down a whole lot since it's arrvial.
I keep telling myself if we had to learn how to do shots, carb count, take
blood sugars, all that kind of stuff in 3 days we can certainly learn how to
use a new device.  We don't have pump training until the 26th of this month
so we have a long while to learn about features and get used to it before we
have to actually use it.  Thanks so much.