Re: [IPp] Re: limited site useage--Novolog

In a message dated 6/12/02 2:26:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> )
>      We have been extremely pleased with the Novolog.  Her numbers have
> been
> really stable, and now that we are in our third month of using it I am
> letting myself believe that this might be permanent!!  Claire did not
> experience early site failure with Humalog, but had very erratic bgs at
> times.  Other times things were as expected and so it was very frustrating.

To add to Barb's comments: Melissa too made the switch a few months ago & now
that her diet living home for the summer is healthier than the dorm
food/eating out regimen of the past school year, we too are seeing a definite
difference over the Humalog. The postprandials are nowhere near as high, her
sites last longer & other than generally "explain-able" weird fluctuations,
her bgs are overall much better. Stay tuned for an A1C in mid-August!
Renee (pump mom to 19 yr old Melissa)