Re: [IPp] It's Heeeeerrrreeee

Congrads on the pump, Megan(11)just started her's last
Thursday, It is kind of scarey, but with the manuel
there we are doing ok, the help from the people here
helps alot too!  Jim was nervous about Megan's pump
also but the other night when he was here(he travels
alot in his work)and he saw us load the cartage and
put the set in and explained what we were doing he
felt a lot more easy about it.  Hopefully, your hubby
will get less nervous too!  Good luck,

> email @ redacted wrote:
> > Well, Jacob's pump has arrived.  Now I am just
> reading the manual and
> > watching the video until we go in for pump
> training.  Hubby is a little
> > nervous now that it is actually here (I am a
> little bit too) but I am also
> > very excited.  The end of schedules will be great.

Do You Yahoo!?