[IPp] Re: paradigm date

In a message dated 6/11/2002 7:39:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> They won't be coming to our city till August 16th!!!   Checked other
> cities in our state and they aren't any better.   Checked neighboring
> state and no luck either.

Try Nov.23, 2002 in Louisiana! Only one date and only one city to choose from
and we'll be gone for Thanksgiving break then! They were nice enough to let
us choose Little Rock ,Arkansas though which isn't much further than
Shreveport,LA from us and the date is Aug. 16, too which is better than
November, but still had been promised by the end of May! We really wanted it
for the summer to swim in too!!!
Trena (mom to Jake 11)