Re: [IPp] It's Heeeeerrrreeee

How exciting! I was terrified when ours finally arrived, I kept thinking ,
what have I done? Do we really want this? We were just scared because it was
something new. I remember thinking that I finally got the hang of all of this
and now I'm starting over!But it will be second nature before you know it. I
tried to memorize every feature on our pump before we started, now we don't
even use half of them. Just don't get overwhelmed trying to learn everything
at once you'll just make yourself crazy!Learn the basics to start and the
rest you can pick up as you go.Good Luck!