[IPp] Re: Novolog Use

Hi there - I was wondering about the novolog use in
children.  I was at a diabetes research update over
the weekend and a Novolog rep was there as a vendor.
She said that it is still awaiting approval for usage
in children???Maybe it'll be approved by January she
said.  Is it that some endos are okay prescribing it
now and others are waiting?  I asked at our practice,
and they said no.  Just wondering.  From what I'm
reading, the Novolog sounds like it helps in healing
and makes sites stay longer.  Any thoughts?  Vicki.