Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #90

I have questions about the gluco watch, especially with Jessy going on the
pump the 21st (we are so excited)....does insurance cover it yet?  I know
that it is not only pricey to buy, but also pricey to maintain.  I believe
it was $6.00 a strip which has to be changed every 12 hours.  If anyone is
aware of insurances covering it, please let me know.  Thank you.