Re: [IPp] Got our letter---now we're upset

Why did the nurses keep your son out a semester?  What was their reasons?  Do
you have a 504 plan in affect or an IEP???
What is the hold up on getting the Paradigm pump?  Why can't Minimed send you
one via mail and then send a rep to your area to train you?
We live in CT and have never had a problem like this. With a company as big
as Minimed, you'd think that they would be able to get the ball rolling
faster, or is it your doctors slowing up the process?  Maybe I am way out of
bounds here.....not knowing the circumstance. Fill me in, would ya??!!
Sarah  (pump mommy to Matthew, pumping Paradigm)