[IPp] Got our letter---now we're upset

Well we got our letter about our Paradyn upgrade today, but got
upset when we got to the website.

They won't be coming to our city till August 16th!!!   Checked other
cities in our state and they aren't any better.   Checked neighboring
state and no luck either.

We currently are using a loaner 508 since ours was acting up.
We'd requested (per our Dr.) that they replace it early with
the Paradyn (since her new patients were getting them already),
but they wouldn't.

Now, he'll be getting it on a Friday and starting school on
a Monday----and we'd hoped to have already inserviced the
two nurses (who kept him out 2nd semester) before then
with his new pump!    EERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12)
Fenton, MO