Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #90

In a message dated 6/10/2002 10:12:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It would definitely help keep him under better control
>  to wear it at night, but it was going to put us in a bind that was worth
>  if it woke him w/ low alarms, but since it's not, I'm still going to have
>  get up and check on him every 2 hours or sleep w/ him.

What about using one of those "baby monitors"?  Do you think you'd hear that?
 Since I'm sure he wouldn't want to have a BABY monitor in his room, you
might want to hide the packaging and just call it an intercom system or
something . . .  just a thought . . . I think that's what we're going to try
when/if we get a glucowatch

Lyndy . . . Pumpmama to Katie who doesn't wake even when her pump starts
"sirening" (which is what it does if you don't acknowledge a "serious" alarm
-- like NO insulin --  after a period of time)