Re: [IPp] Does any one use Tegaderm or other transparent Dressings

Thanks for the reply, today Megan said the set was
hurting, (it may have crimped up on her because her
bg's were running in the 150-180 range) So we went
ahead and changed it, on the new dressing I cut a hole
and we put the set in) her bgs were in the 70's
afterword.  I'm realizing this may be a lot of trial
and it may take us a while to get everything going
right.

Wendy