[IPp] Thanks for the Replies--Dressings

Thanks everyone for the replies on the dressings, glad
to hear it is indiviual choice--and I'm not doing
something that isn't done, Since I wrote earlier this
morning, Megans BGs have came down into range.

Believe me, even though Megan is older than a lot of
your kids, I still am nervous as all get out about
using the pump and putting the sets in and all.  I was
afraid when her numbers were higher that I had done
something wrong by using the dressing.  But since they
were better later today I know it's ok.

Anyway, thanks for all the responses, it makes me feel
better to know there are others out there in cyber
land to help Megan and me through this transition

Wendy-Stepmom of Megan-11-Htron Plus

Do You Yahoo!?