Re: [IPp] silhouette's

use the adhesive remover, that is the best thing and make sure you use like
iv prep before insertion, saves the skin a bit. also even though we have
found it not necessary to keep the site in but to stop the ugly sticky stuff
is using tegaderm under it first.
the ultra flex out beats ANY of the other brands, types of infusion sets when
it comes to sticking power. we have tried all of them excecpt the bent canula
and the new disconnect rapid. which i imagine will have the new stickiness of
the ultra's.