[IPp] silhouette's

When I remove Paul's sites,> adhesive from the Ultraflex leaves dark
marks on his skin. I removethe> excess adhesive with soap and water but I
have to rub really hard to dothat.> Is there anything that works better?>
> Janice, mother of Paul, DX at 20 months, now 8 and pumping since July

Janice,Try unisolve to remove the adhesive.  It works real well on my son
withoutthe rubbing.Carol

I bought some "goo-gone" in the cleaning products aisle at the grocery
store. It takes Andrew's site's off very easily ~ and the extra adhesive

Lisa, mom of Andrew 3yrs old, pumping 9mos