Re: [IPp] silhouette's

{which sets are you currently using and how old is your child?}

alisha is 12 3/4 yrs old, we are currently using rapids, 6mm and 110 cm long
she also uses ultra flex similar to the rapids but has a canula, these must
be made of different material than the sils and soft sets, micro sets are as
they don't leave a red mark, a small hole yes, but no redness.
she has tried about every thing on the market except two that i know of, and
that is the bent needle, (she refused) and the new rapids that do disconnect,
we just haven't gotten any yet.
she hasn't used the quicksets with the inserter either, but we didn't have
good luck without one either.