Re: [IPp] Endo pracitices

I truly feel bad for those who have to travel so far to get good care for
their children.  I guess we are lucky that we have a Children's Hosp here in
CT and so the Endo's specialize in children.  We have about six doctors in
our practice along with two diabetes educators and nurses, a nutritionist,
and two social workers.  All of which are excellent and very very
knowledgeable.  I feel totally comfortable seeing any of the doctors in the
practice and we usually rotate each appt so that they are all updated on my
son and his needs, as each child with Diabetes differs.
My heart goes out to you all.  I would definitely travel to another state if
I did not feel comfortable with the doctors, no distance is too far, as I
know you all will agree.
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.