From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 1:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] limited site useage

Kelley,

How old is your child???  My son is five and our endo only recommends the
sils because he is so lean and not enough fatty issue to insert seeing as
how
it goes in at a straight degree versus the 30 degree with the sils.
Sarah
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.