From: Chris Dib [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 8:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] limited site useage

My son (7) has been on the Paradigm pump for about 6 weeks. My basic
question is
we are only able to use a site for 2 days. On the second day the site starts
fail at about night snack time and the numbers start to be about 275 and
then
300 two hours later. After two high readings we give him an injection and
change
out the set. We were hoping to eventually get three days out of it and if
not
three then a full 2 days.

Parents...........has anyone have similar experience???????? Any
suggestions???????
Thanks
chris