RE: [IPp] Endo pracitices

Angela, what state are you in? I am in Texas and I know of a few families
that travel here from other States to seek Ped Endo Care. I wonder if you
could consult via e-mail with a Ped Endo.? OR befriend another D family near
that clinic and stay the night with them? It's an awesome thing when two D
kids can hang out together, and it's great for the parents too!

We go every 3 months, and always learn something NEW about diabetes and it's
management options. Tracking growth is an important part of diabetes care,
especially for a 4 year old. My daughter, age 12, is a little petite for
now, they are watching her closely, -- I would NEVER have guessed it! They
once took an x-ray of her hand to measure her bone growth,,, and also they
check for other ENDOCRIN issues that most PCs would not even think to check.

Good Luck!

Connie Miller
dd Ariana age 12 dx 5/99 ( PUMPING 8/01)