RE: [IPp] silhouette's

>>>Although the needle looks long, it is
>>>very small 'bore', so the
>>>pain is minimal.

We use the sils also.  The long needle does not seem to hurt my daughter,
especially since we use numbing cream (a.k.a. magic cream Ashley calls
it).  But they seem to leave very distinct red marks on her that take
forever to heal.  From talking with other parents, it sounds like there are
other sets available that might not be as likely to leave these sores.  We
just havent tried anything else yet because I would like to use up our
current supply.  And of course its a YMMV thing also.  Sils probably doesn
t leave these marks on everyone.

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 19 mo.