[IPp] limited site useage

My son (7) has been on the Paradigm pump for about 6 weeks. My basic question is
we are only able to use a site for 2 days. On the second day the site starts to
fail at about night snack time and the numbers start to be about 275 and then
300 two hours later. After two high readings we give him an injection and change
out the set. We were hoping to eventually get three days out of it and if not
three then a full 2 days.

Parents...........has anyone have similar experience???????? Any