Re: [IPp] re: Swimming - sets that stay in

My five year old son is using the Sils...and at first he cried, but now he
doesn't and he had been pumping for a month now. He finally told me that he
was crying because he did not like the sound of "click" when I pushed the
button on the Sil-serter. He said the noise scared him, so in summary, I
don't think it hurts.  I also practiced inserting in my sister who is 30 yrs
old and she also said that it does not hurt, but felt a tingling sensation,
which I think is due to having something "foreign" in the body. But after
minutes the sensation went away.
Hope this helps.  They are loooooooong, aren't they. :(
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.