[IPp] silhouette's

Hi  Does the Sil sets hurt going in they sure

Some pokes with the sil's are painless, others sting a little~probably
depends on if you're close to a nerve ending. (I poked myself with 4 or 5
of them to find out before Andrew's pump start) We have never used a
numbing cream. Andrew fusses a bit about some of the pokes, but usually
not much. Although the needle looks long, it is very small 'bore', so the
pain is minimal.

Lisa Harris (MI), mom of Andrew 3yrs old, pumping 9mos