Re: [IPp] Parents sue school board

Still looking for the story that started this thread.  The reason I am so
curious is because of a current ongoing battle with my own school district
that has taken over my life for the past few months.  I'd like to know what
other people have faced/are facing so that I can learn from it.

Syd

email @ redacted@insulin-pumpers.org on 06/05/2002 04:42:16 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted