[IPp] Parents sue school board

Can someone tell me where this article is located? I'd like to read it.

Lisa Harris, mom of Andrew 3yrs old, pumping 9mos

In a message dated 6/5/02 12:25:26 PM Central Daylight Time,email @ redacted
writes:> They will win this.
Section 504 protection will force the school to> help the child or pay
otherwise. This will be on top of any> court ordered settlement. As far
as I
know, schools have never> prevailed in these arguments, quite the

>>which is good to hear since I know am having a hearing (due process
appeal)with the state education agency on our way to lawsuit if this
accomplish what is necessary....Beverly-*******---*******Beverly, Mom to
8, dx'd 9/97, pumping, and Nick, who is now ten!<AHREF="http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/">http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/</A>