[IPp] Parents sue school board

I can not believe this happens I'm the mother of a 4 year old and I just
cried when I read the article besides all we have to deal with we also have
to fight so that others could understand that our children are not
handicapped they just need extra help and shouldn't treat them like they do.
I wonder how they will feel if thier child was diagnosed with diabetes.
Can't they just give us a break and not make us go through this *#$?!.
I feel better now thanks for letting me vent.