Re: [IPp] Gymnastics leotards

My daughter disconnects for gymnastics but I'm curious about your leotards.
Is the pocket on the outside or inside of the leotard?  What did your
daughter do with the pump while she was on the uneven bars?  My daughter
refuses to wear it while doing anything but floor exercises.

Sydney & Krystyna:  age 8, dx T1 1-14-00, pumping 7-23-01

"John Bowen and Nancy Morgan" <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org
on 06/04/2003 11:44:39 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted