Re: [IPp] Swimming

we just usually lower the basal rate about 50 % and test every half hour.
pump is fine with pool or lake (camp for diab) and the ocean. never had a
problem much, she used to go low if we didn't lower the basal and sometimes
still does go low. and occ a set will come out, we just leave it out until
she gets out of the pool, then if by chance (seldom) that the bs is up some
when she gets out we correct then. but is she wants to eat she either has to
get a shot or put the pump back in before she is done swimming. my mom has a
pool as well as several of her friends, so she does a lot of swimming yr
round here in fla, my mom's pool is solar heated, so it is like 85  or higher
all yr round. she has used the disetronic h-tron and now the animas.