Re: [IPp] Swimming

> Carol,
>     Hi - just wondering about changing the site when you use Skin Bond.
> it painful or will the tape come off with adhesive remover?
> Thanks, Karen McCarthy

Devin hasn't complained of it being painful.  You have to work at it a
little with the Unisolve, but it comes right off.
The first time we used it, Devin had to show me how well it worked to keep
his set on (by letting the pump dangle to the floor!) He was right, it
stayed on real well. Kids!! It's a wonder we parents stay sane!