Re: [IPp] Swimming

Bob,
My son has the Animas pump which is waterproof (without a cover).  He wears
it if swimming, but disconnects if playing volleyball or basketball or
horsing around in the water.  He disconnects because we've found that it
just gets pulled out with horseplay.  Last time he accidently scratched his
dad with the insertion set, so next time I'm going to try covering it to
protect others.
Carol