Re: [IPp] Swimming

> What does everybody do with their pump while swimming? Do you
> disconnect (if so what do you do to cover the infusion set?) the
> pump? Do you buy a water tight cover? What about lake water?

Lake Tahoe, the American River and the Ocean and many other water
play areas have never been a problem for my daughter. The cover on
the set is useful for keeping out the "big chunks" but is really
nothing more than a dust cover, it does not keep the water away from
the entry area in the set. This is ok as the connecting needle must
penetrate through the silastic seal and the wiping action of the
penetration will remove "bugs". You should probably rinse off the
seal if it has any visible dirt or other material before