[IPn] Let's try to finish the pledge drive today

Through your generosity, we are just about half way to matching the
final challenge of the pledge drive. We have raised $100 in dollar
for dollar matching funds for Pennsylvania's $250 challenge. A big
THANK YOU to the contributors.

We still need pledges for another $150 to wind up the Spring drive.
Just a few contributions of $10, $20, $25 will do the trick. For the
over 3000 of you that have not made a contribution, won't you part
with a few buck to support your favorite on-line forum?

If you are financially able and enjoy the friendship and support you
find here, please contribute  a few dollars a year to support Insulin
Pumpers. Less than a movie and popcorn, a magazine subscription or a
month of your local paper will help immensely. Join the 400 other
supporters of YOUR forum and make a contribution today.

To make a contribution, a challenge gift or continuing
contribution using our secure server, please visit:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charitys Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director