[IPp] Doin' the happy dance

I have been dancing around the house all morning.  Animas called this morning
to say that Jacob has been aproved for the pump.  100% of the pump will be
covered as well as 1 decrotive cover (Jacob picked out purple when we were at
the Dr.'s office).  All that is left to do is call Jacob's primary care
physician to get a referal (that will be done today) and then they are
shipping the pump to us.  WOOHOO!!!  Our endo's office thought that it would
take a month to get aproved.  It took less than 2 weeks.  I am so excited (if
you couldn't tell).  Man I am just having a good week.  My new scrapbooking
stuff should be here by the end of the week too (like you all wanted to know

Shanna (soon to be a pump mama)
Mom to Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99, pumper by the end of this month)
and Hunter (b. 7-22-00)