[IPp] Don't suspend pump to treat a low

 Dear Sarah, try not suspending the pump at all, just treat the low.  The insulin they get from the pump isn't used for 2-3 hours, so if we suspend the pump AND treat the low, they end up high a few hours later.  Sure hope this helps you and Matthew!
Blessings,Alaska DebbieMom to Katie, 11, dx'd 9/97 andpumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99

We are still battling both highs and lows. Just when I think I see a pattern, they change. ... The one thing that is great is that when he is low, I can suspend and treat, and not worry that his blood sugar won't rise, ... SarahPump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com