Re: [IPp] toddlers and pumps

My son Joshua was diagnosed at 9 months  and has been pumping for a
little over 3 mths now.  We put him on the pump in March when he was 26
mths old.  We love the pump.  I too wish we would have been put on the
pump straight out of the hosptial.   We still are learning and adjusting
basals, but all in all it is so much better.  We love the flexibility
that the pump allows us. Josh can sleep in now and we don't have to wake
him to eat breakfast as soon as he wakes up.  He can have snacks out at
the baseball field with his cousins when they are snacking.  It really
has made a difference for us.   Hope this helps.