Re: [IPp] Swimming

Hi Carol,

Where is he wearing his sets? We've found that "tummy sets" just do NOT
work in the pool! The sets on the bum are much less likely to come
off...probably because the bathing suit offers some protection there.
We've also found that using Tegaderm over the site is helpful. HTH!

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)